Artificial grass Liverpool will eliminate all your gardening worries and eliminate the hassle that a real garden comes with. More and more people are opting for artificial alternatives throughout their home due to looking ultra-realistic, feeling soft underfoot and being highly durable during all weather conditions. Not only is artificial grass Liverpool child and pet-friendly, but it is also economical and can often add value on to your home. Installing artificial grass is an investment that adds appeal to your property. To give you extra peace of mind, all of our artificial grass comes with a 10-year warranty. Our durable artificial grass is designed to withstand regular use, even throughout areas of heavy usage.
Why choose artificial grass? If you want to make life easier for yourself, particularly when it comes to maintaining your home, then you must consider artificial grass installation. Here are some of the biggest advantages of switching to artificial grass.
1) Reduce your water bills – During the warmer, drier summer months real turf tends to get yellow and slightly crisp under foot due to the rise in temperature and lack of rain. In order to keep your garden looking lush and green throughout every season a lot of water is required which is expensive. Watering a whole garden, front or back, is not very cost effective, and you will find yourself spending an extortionate amount on your water bill. Research states that you could enjoy savings of up to 70% on your water bills if you opt for artificial grass in your home. Therefore, choose us as your artificial grass suppliers Liverpool to achieve your luscious lawn all year round, without spending over the odds to keep your garden looking the way it should.
2) Lower maintenance – Once we have completed your artificial grass installation Liverpool, you can ditch your mower and forget about watering, weeding, fertilising and mowing your lawn. The only general maintenance that is required of you is to clear off occasional leaves, particularly during Autumn, and give it a little brush to keep it looking its best.
3) Good for tenants and landlords – Living in a rented property with natural grass can start differences between tenants and landlords. Tenants may worry about their water costs due to mowing a lawn they technically don’t own, and as a landlord, you want the garden to be kept in good condition. Choosing cheap artificial grass Liverpool is the best solution for both parties to be happy.
4) Small, shaded areas – Real turf placed throughout shaded areas tend to become brown and covered in moss due to being in a dark and damp environment. As real grass needs direct sunlight in order to look its best, artificial grass is a better alternative as it doesn’t require any specific weather conditions to keep it looking green and healthy all year round.
5) Unoccupied property – For properties that are regularly unoccupied for long periods of time, artificial grass Wirral is the perfect option. Whether you enjoy frequent holidays or are thinking of installing artificial grass in your holiday home, artificial grass cuts out the responsibility that comes with real turf, meaning your grass will look as aesthetically pleasing as the last time you left it.