1) The Price – For most consumers it is not only the most suitable floor type that matches exactly what they are looking for, but you will also notice how popular it has become due to its affordability. There are so many hard flooring options out there, but we can offer you cheap laminate flooring for sale, which is exceptional in both quality, price and service.
2) Suitable for every room – Due to its hard wearing qualities, laminate flooring is suitable for each room in your home or office. Laminate is resistant to fading from UV light, making it a good choice for areas with high levels of exposure to the sun, like conservatories, orangeries, bright hallways or open plan areas by large windows.
3) Sub floor versatility – Laminate flooring fitting is easy on top of any type of subfloor. From concrete, parquet flooring, and existing vinyl flooring, when hard wood flooring isn’t available, an excellent option for your home is laminate flooring Liverpool. This takes away the associated costs of floor preparation such as plying or levelling, saving you time and money.
4) Hardwearing – After fitting your laminate flooring, all our laminates come with a 10 year warranty. However, all of our laminates are manufactured and fitted to be exceptionally durable and hardwearing and are able to cope with the pressures of day to day life with ease. Our laminate flooring is resistant to scratches and the pressure from heavy objects such as dining room tables. Scorch marks are also protected, as well as being a suitable flooring type for stiletto heels and small children. The construction of laminate is not only budget friendly, but it has been engineered to have a ‘wear layer’ that helps prevent against scratches, dents, fading and stains. The perfect flooring for busy, high traffic areas and households with pets and children.
5) Little to no maintenance – For lively households and active businesses, worrying about maintenance and cleaning your floor falls near the last on your list. Luckily, it is a really easy surface to look after and keep looking in top condition all year round. Light maintenance of brushing up and vacuuming will keep your floor looking its best. Alternatively, simply wipe over the laminate with water and a dilute cleaning solution and you will have a shiny floor as good as new. It is also great for those suffering with allergies, as dust and allergens cannot hide on the surface.
6) Easier and cheaper installation – Laminate flooring is designed with an in built click system making them easy to install and therefore saving you on your laminate flooring fitting prices. Our expert team of laminate floor fitters are experienced in laying laminate flooring in difficult spaces, so if you think your space is too intricate or tight for laminate, use our free call out service and receive a full laminate flooring quote today. No job is too big or too small, we would love to hear from you.